ISO 9001 quality management
Mercurytide perception of quality is to offer a service which meets and enhances clients expectations. It is therefore our aim to:
- Install a culture of continuous improvement in exceeding standards of client satisfaction and efficiency
- Implementation of a documented system to ISO9001: 2008 standards
- Provide a professional, high quality, competitive service
- Consistent, timely and accurate expertise with information to fulfil the client's needs
- Contact clients every 3 months for feedback
In pursuit of quality we aim to get every customer request right first time by:
- Helping clients to help us establish a clear understanding of their expectations
- Ensuring we have the resources to meet client's expectations
- Ensuring that everyone within the Project Team has a clear understanding of quality
- Ensuring everyone within the Project team understands that they have a very important part to play in the achievement of quality and that the senior management team provides the training and resources necessary for its achievement.
- Ensuring ISO 9001:2008 quality assurance procedures are adhered to.
Suitability of the system and stated objectives will be reviewed and efforts will be made to ensure the effectiveness of the system is continually improved.
The project team mission statement
The mission of Mercurytide Project Team is to develop, promote and support our web based projects and services. We have a team of specialists dedicated to providing an excellent service whilst maintaining and increasing customer satisfaction and promoting ‘Good Practice'.