SEO Technical Implementation
Mercurytide will work with you or your SEO consultants to implement SEO consultancy recommendations as efficiently as possible.
All our websites are constructed with Search Engine Optimisation in mind as a top priority.
In order to do this, Mercurytide design and construct code such that:
- The most important, search-engine-friendly content of a page is presented ahead of less relevant information wherever possible;
- Techniques which could potentially hinder the search engine ranking of the site and its pages will never knowingly be used;
- Each page will adopt a strict, semantic approach which is XHTML-standards compliant;
- Wherever possible, admin users of the site will have the ability to edit and maintain the content of the site to ensure it is optimised towards a target set of key terms;
- URLs will be designed to follow a strict hierarchy. Where possible, admin users of the site will have a degree of control over the URLs used for each page of the site;
- As many as possible, if not all, pages of the site will be index-able by search engine spiders;
There are a number of technical optimisations that can be made during the design and development of a website that improve a site's rank within search results.
However depending on the target market and SEO consultancy Mercurytide can amend the technical SEO implementation to ensure that any unique needs taken into consideration and implemented wherever possible.
While all efforts will be made to ensure that the code of the site is as SEO-friendly as possible, it must be noted that the content of each page will determine the larger part of the page's success in search engine rankings.
For more information, please contact us.