Ecommerce SEO for products
How can I help my products to be found on Google?
We explain how you can optimise your ecommerce site so that your customers can find your products quickly and easily in Google.
We explain the recent changes to Google's algorithms, and the ways that these can affect how well or how poorly your site is ranked within Google's search engine results. You'll find expert advice about keywords, on-page optimisation, content and meta descriptions in the video above.
If you want to talk to us about how you can optimise your ecommerce site for Google, then please get in touch with a member of our team.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0333 666 7007
Want more ecommerce advice?
We've created a series of videos which provide valuable advice about the ways that SEO, design and bespoke development can help to improve profitability of an ecommerce business.
- How can I reduce time spent on management tasks?
- How can my site cater for all of the different mobile devices?
- Why is a bespoke website better than an off-the-shelf?
- Why would I integrate stock control with my site?
- Why are bespoke designs better than off-the-shelf templates?