Is my ecommerce web design affecting conversions?
Here we discuss the ways that poor site design can affect an ecommerce business's sales.
Positive user experience and high conversion rates go hand in hand. An antiquated design, poor user experience and complex purchasing process can have a negative impact on profits.
If you want to talk to us about designing a conversion-friendly ecommerce site, then please get in touch with a member of our team.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0333 666 7007
Need some more ecommerce advice?
We have provided a series of ecommerce videos across a number of areas including design, back office integration and bespoke features.
- How can I reduce time spent on management tasks?
- How can my site cater for all of the different mobile devices?
- Why is a bespoke website better than an off-the-shelf?
- Why would I integrate stock control with my site?
- Why are bespoke designs better than off-the-shelf templates?