Business Gateway, in conjunction with Digital Scotland, is offering a £5,000 digital marketing voucher for Scottish organisations to improve their digital presence, service and strategy.
Digital Scotland Voucher
- Called the Digital Scotland Voucher (Sponsored by Digital Scotland, but ran exclusively through Business Gateway)
- Available to businesses across the whole of Scotland
- It covers up to 75% (max £5,000) of a project’s cost
- Allows you to work with a project budget of £6,666
What can the Digital Scotland Voucher be used for?
- Website Consultancy & Development
- eCommerce Website Consultancy & Development
- Bespoke Software Consultancy & Development
- Staff Training on how to use the Software and other Digital Tools
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics Customisation
- SEO Audit & Consultancy
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Audit & Consultancy
- Digital Strategy Consultation & Development
What can’t you use the Digital Scotland Voucher for?
You are not permitted to use the Digital Scotland Voucher for the following:
- Ongoing business cost & expenditure
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Off-the-shelf Software
- PPC Expenditure (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads)
Make Your Digital Dreams a Reality with Mercurytide
Mercurytide can help you invest your Digital Scotland Voucher in a way that will generate long-lasting results for you and your business.
At Mercurytide we pride ourselves on delivering digital solutions and software that match your business requirements.
This is achieved by our commitment in forging productive and enduring relationships with our clients which are founded on a deep understanding of their business’s strategic goals and objectives.
This is how we ensure results and outstanding return on investment.
Who we’ve helped….
To speak to Mercurytide and discuss how we can assist your application and project please get it touch.
- You must be registered with Business Gateway
- Your project must be ICT or Digital
- ICT/Digital sector companies can only claim for projects outside of their core business activity
*To find out if you qualify, please contact your local Business Gateway Office
How to Apply
If you have a Business Gateway advisor, please contact them directly and ask for an expression of interest form (EOI).
Your EIO will then be reviewed by Digital Scotland, where you will be given instructions on how to proceed.
If you do not currently have a relationship with Business Gateway then please contact your local Business Gateway Office who (we hope) will be happy to assist you.
Alternatively, please phone 0845 609 6611 to speak to a Business Gateway advisor
14th December 2015 so businesses are encouraged to APPLY NOW