We're looking for 2 outstanding developers to join our team.
You need to be an expert in preferably Python and Django (however if you have PHP, RoR or a similar programming language and have an eagerness to learn we would be delighted to talk to you). You need to have a good understanding and experience in developing for the web.
- You would be embarrassed to do a "half-hearted" job
- You're constantly looking for new and better ways to do things
- You're always learning new tools and technologies to improve yourself
- You're good at communicating
- You have a good understanding of browser capabilities and have shared our pain in supporting IE6 over the years
- You know your 403s from your 301s and your PUTs from your POSTs
- You take personal pride in your work
What you'll be doing:
- Writing well-designed, efficient and maintainable Python code
- Designing technical solutions to fulfil client requirements in innovative yet practical ways
- Working with a smart, supportive team
- Working in an environment where your opinion matters and where your ideas and recommendations can make a difference
- We like a laugh, but we're also very serious about getting our work done, and getting results.
- We'd like someone able to get to Edinburgh or willing to relocate.
- Salary is £20-£30K depending on experience and ability.
Does this role fit you? Apply now!
Let's start the conversation and see if we're a fit for you and you're a fit for us. Fill out the simple form below, or email us at email@example.com with your CV and a short letter describing why you'd be a great fit for us here at Mercurytide. We'll take a look and come back to you.