We have a genuinely friendly and experienced team who will support you when you struggle and champion you when you nail it.
Mercurytide is built upon a foundation of great people. You will join a team who love all things digital, enjoy each other's company and celebrate our personal successes. We have a lot of very skilled people under our roof. Every member of the team are respected equally, as it takes every skillset working together to achieve greatness.
Our company has and will continue to grow via the input and decisions of the entire team, based both on formal team meetings as well as impromptu chats at the kettle.
Oh and we have testers! They are like our office siblings; we are best of friends but they do insist on breaking everything we own.
What you’ll be getting up to:
- Designing and building software solutions and products using a variety of technologies (you don't need to know them all) Python, Django, Docker, SQL...
- Planning with other members of the team
- Solving dev world problems in a supportive environment
What you’ll get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance including dental and optical
- An extra day's holiday for each year of loyal service
- Support from your fellow devs when the call comes
- Stability: Mercurytide is pushing 20 years
What you’ll need:
- Experience with Python... and possibly Django
- Or several years experience with another object-orientated language
There will be a small coding test which you can do at home...we want to get to know you and we believe you don’t truly know someone until you have read their code.
If that all sounds good then get in touch and we can have a proper chat.
No agencies please.
Does this role fit you?
Let's start the conversation and see if we're a fit for you and you're a fit for us. Fill out the simple form below, or email us at email@example.com with your CV and a short letter describing why you'd be a great fit for us here at Mercurytide. We'll take a look and come back to you.