Mercurytide is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our QA team in Edinburgh.
If you enjoy working in a company where the developers and testers work against each other, you are left to work in isolation and your only project involvement is at the end of the process then Mercurytide is not the company for you, please don’t apply. Mercurytide recognises the value of a QA tester and what they can bring to a project. You will be welcomed into a project at the beginning, you will work in harmony with developers and your ideas will be listened to.
What you'll be doing
- Using tools like JIRA, TestRail and Katalon.
- Working on a variety of projects ranging from CMS to LMS systems.
- Being involved in projects from the beginning, giving your thoughts and raising awareness on what can be done to help you test.
- Following the Mercurytide Agile process.
You will ideally have
- An understanding that as well as functional testing the user experience must be considered too.
- Excellent communication and soft skills to ensure you get your message across to the team and become an integral part of our overall development process
This role is based in our Edinburgh office. Salary is competitive, but dependent on ability and experience and we issue a short test as part of the application process to help us assess this. The role also comes with a range of company benefits and perks (including health insurance, a great pension scheme, free fruit, cycle-to-work scheme, regular social events and a breakout area where you can hone your pool skills). If that all sounds good then get in touch and we can have a proper chat.
No agencies please.
Does this role fit you?
Let's start the conversation and see if we're a fit for you and you're a fit for us. Fill out the simple form below, or email us at email@example.com with your CV and a short letter describing why you'd be a great fit for us here at Mercurytide. We'll take a look and come back to you.