Technical Support Assistant
Mercurytide is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our technical support team in Edinburgh.
Has anybody ever told you, 'you always bring a smile to my face!'? Well, we want you, sunshine... We're looking for that that bright, friendly soul with a passion for delivering impeccable tech support customer service, to join our innovative Edinburgh team!
What you'll be doing
- Responding to support requests received by phone, email and web portals
- Using your troubleshooting skills to offer solutions to clients
- Interpreting client change requests and supplying developers with instructions
- Managing domains & email accounts for customers.
- Training clients to make best use of their bespoke systems
You will ideally have
- Demonstrable experience of web technologies and a desire to learn about new technology. Knowing your way around mobile devices will also be jolly helpful.
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and written communication skills.
This role is based in our Edinburgh office. Salary is competitive, but dependent on ability and experience and we issue a short test as part of the application process to help us assess this. The role also comes with a range of company benefits and perks (including health insurance, a great pension scheme, free fruit, cycle-to-work scheme, regular social events and a breakout area where you can hone your pool skills). If that all sounds good then get in touch and we can have a proper chat.
No agencies please.
Does this role fit you?
Let's start the conversation and see if we're a fit for you and you're a fit for us. Fill out the simple form below, or email us at email@example.com with your CV and a short letter describing why you'd be a great fit for us here at Mercurytide. We'll take a look and come back to you.