Mercurytide festive period opening hours
If you need to get in touch with us, we'll be around on the following days.
- 24th of December - Open from 9:00am to 5:30pm*
- Christmas Day - Closed
- Boxing Day - Closed
- 27th of December - Open from 9:00am to 5:30pm*
- 28th of December - Open from 9:00am to 5:30pm*
- 31st of December - Open from 9:00am to 5:30pm*
- 1st of January - Closed
- 2nd of January - Open from 9:00am to 5:30pm
* Dates above marked with an asterisk will have reduced staffing levels but there will always be someone to speak to for advice or to report any issues. Please don't be shy!
Last day for support code releases - Wednesday the 19th of December 2018
As is normal during this time of year, we'll not release any new code to live sites after the above date. This is to safeguard the sites and systems and avoid any potential issues whilst developer coverage is reduced. You can still raise tickets via our ticketing system and we can still work on them, but won't release them until January the 2nd at the earliest.
Raising Critical Issues
Critical issues should be reported directly by telephone on the above dates - even if the office is closed - on 0333 666 7007. If nobody is able to answer at the time, please leave a detailed description and contact details. The voicemail will be distributed to the team and we'll assess and respond to you. If you are unsure whether your problem is critical, the following are examples, which you may want to refer to prior to reporting a problem.
- Breakages to the site, which directly affect the profitability of the business.
- Breakages to the site, which render the website completely inoperable or incorrect on a wide scale.
We're hopeful the period will be peaceful and hassle-free for everyone but if something critical does happen on your site or system, we'll respond and fix it. Do get in touch.
From everyone at Mercurytide - thank you very much for your continued support and business throughout 2018. We hope that you have a very happy Christmas and a prosperous 2019.