Ecommerce websites with all the bespoke features you need
Mercurytide has been developing industry-leading ecommerce websites since 2001. By combining striking design with technical brilliance, we craft sites which attract, convert and retain customers.
Are you Bob or Ted?
Watch our animation to find out...
Over the last few years, the ecommerce industry has become a trillion-dollar business. Statistics show that today's customers are online, particularly during peak shopping periods. In 2013, UK shoppers spent £91 billion online, with £11 billion of this sum being spent in December alone.
These figures show no signs of decreasing, so, while you may already have a website, you should consider whether your business is able to effectively engage with your audience in the online marketplace. Whether you have a small online shop or are a global brand, we can create an ecommerce solution which is the perfect fit for you and builds a strong foundation for long-term online success.
How we do it
There's definitely no 'one size fits all' answer at Mercurytide. We begin by working closely with you to detail your business requirements and pinpoint exactly what it is that you need - this allows us to design a site which is the best solution for both your business and your customers. You will be assigned one of our experienced Project Managers who will keep you up-to-date throughout the life cycle of your project, and ensure that it is delivered to the high standards you expect.
As we move forward through our ISO:9001 accredited project management process, your Project Manager will consult with Mercurytide's graphics team and technical experts in order to build a site which looks good, delivers your core objectives, provides a flawless online experience and focuses on maximising revenue.
Here are some of the boxes that we tick:
- Bespoke design and specification – we ensure that the look and feel of your website strengthens your branding, while addressing the key challenges which are specific to your business.
- Custom back office integration - we can create your own back office system to put you in control of orders, stock and shipping. Or, if you have an existing system we can integrate this into your new ecommerce website, meaning less disruption for you.
- Responsive design - with more customers using mobiles and tablets to shop online, we develop sites which deliver a user-friendly experience, regardless of the device.
- SEO optimised - our websites are optimised for search engines in order to bump your business up the rankings and help your customers to find you online.
Who we've helped
A few of the clients we've helped...
See how we helped Walkers Shortbread to increase sales and improve customer experience
See how we helped Direct Doors to double their online conversions
See how we increased visitor conversion rates, modernised design and delivered better efficiency for the staff.
Whether it's the development of an existing site or a brand new venture, our ecommerce sites are constructed to make sales rocket.
We're asked frequently asked a lot of similar questions about how best to run an ecommerce site, so we've created some videos to help provide answers.
- Are keywords still important for search engine optimisation?
- Can my site's design really affect conversion rates?
- How can I help my products to be found on Google?
- How can I reduce time spent on management tasks?
- How can my site cater for all of the different mobile devices?
- Why is a bespoke website better than an off-the-shelf?
- Why would I integrate stock control with my site?
- Why are bespoke designs better than off-the-shelf templates?
Still need answers? Get in touch with Ben directly.
Need help taking off online?
Fill out the short form below and a member of our team will get in touch to discuss your requirements.