Web design to attract and keep customers
Great web design is a combination of research, planning and expertise to bring together the many aspects of creating an outstanding user experience that matches your needs. When we design a website we consider:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Before your website can convince anyone or stand out from the crowd, customers need to find you first. What would your customers search online for, what would they click into, what are competitors doing and what will it take to get results from SEO?
- The customer’s user journey. What do your customers need and expect? How will they flow through the website and what will the website do to convert the visitor into a customer?
- Design & User experience – as a core part of your brand, your website needs to create an experience that both delights and informs your visitors, while allowing them to find the information they need easily and convert them without any exertion.
- Content. What do you say online, what images or media do you use? Content can be painful, either writing it or just making it look great online. As standard we take your content and combine it with design to make it look great!
- Bespoke software needs. Current trends are leading more and more to the need for convenience. Customers want to consume services online. We have a skilled bespoke software team who can meet your need to impress and deliver unique results on your website.
- Rapid deployment. We have created a web design platform with a full feature set for rapid deployment, but 100% designed to be changed and added to, this means we can meet your future needs with minimal effort.
Mercurytide Leaf CMS
Your website solution will include the full Mercurytide ‘Leaf’ content management system to give you control of content:
- Page management
- News / blog management
- Media and form management, insert images, videos, customisable forms, maps and more.
- SEO metadata control for all pages
- Navigation management and site structure control
- Built in newsletter / mailing solution including subscription management.
- Re-directs tool, allowing you to control what happens with deleted or moved pages and create short URL for campaign management.
Dedicated support team
We have a dedicated support team who will look after you, helping support your business to grow and adapt. Whether it is changes to the design, security updates or further development; these updates can be added in quickly and effectively.
Who we've helped
A few of the clients we've helped...
See how we improved usability, productivity and inbound enquiries at Faithful+Gould.
See how we streamlined business operations and enhanced staff productivity for ISSOS.
Wise Property Care
See how we helped Wise to track how many phone enquiries were generated by their website.
Recent web design news
Get a free professional review of your website's performance
Psychological web design?
The Psychological Approach to Web Design for High Value Service Sales
Why do I need a Security Certificate?
We answer what a security certificate is, what it does and why you would want one.
Be ambitious for your online presence
Get in touch and our team will be happy to discuss the options with you